Terms & Conditions
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all orders received and accepted by internet, e-mail, fax, telephone, text-messaging, mail order, or any other method governed by the Distance Selling Regulations (2005). Use of any of these methods to place an order implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You are invited to view goods displayed on our website, and to place orders according to your requirements. When we accept your order, we have entered into a contract to supply, and you have entered into a contract to purchase, the goods that you have ordered. We reserve the right not to accept orders at our sole discretion.
3. We normally accept orders for items that can be posted from customers residing in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Orders above £100 are delivered free.
4. We aim to despatch stock orders for postal delivery within 5 working days. Where this is not possible (items not in stock) we will contact you to discuss the projected delivery date, at which point you may choose to cancel the order. Payment for goods ordered from stock is normally collected on the day prior to the despatch of your order. When we receive orders for special order items, we require a 25% deposit at the time of ordering, with the balance being collected on the day prior to the despatch of your order.
5. In the unlikely event of your goods being damaged on delivery, we will offer you a replacement or refund. However, in every case we will require photographic evidence of the fault. Damages must be notified within two days, otherwise we will not be held responsible. If goods are damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team by telephone in the first instance on 028 37 552757 and they will advise you regarding the course to be taken.
6. We build our business on customer satisfaction and subscribe to the Distance Selling Regulations in relation to your rights to cancel your order. If we receive your written Notice of Cancellation after the goods have been despatched, we request only that you return the goods promptly, in their original condition, and, if possible, in their original packaging. We are not responsible for the cost of returning the goods, or for damage occurring in transit to us. Should you fail to return the goods to us, and it becomes necessary for us to arrange collection, you are liable for all the costs incurred. This will be deducted from the amount being refunded. Your right to cancel the order expires 7 working days after the day on which it was delivered. Orders for goods being made to your specific requirements cannot be cancelled after production has commenced.
7. We reserve the right not to accept cancellation in respect of items that have been taken out of their original packaging, and in respect of which their return may raise health and safety concerns. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of items that have been delivered to you, ensuring, for example, that they do not become unsanitary. We may, at our discretion, refuse to accept the return of any item, if it’s condition raises health and safety concerns.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that the access to your property will allow the delivery of the items you have ordered, and that they are of a suitable size for your requirements.
9. We take care to ensure the accuracy of items, descriptions, images and prices shown on our website. However, we reserve the right to correct errors or omissions, even after an order has been placed. In such circumstances, you may, of course, choose to cancel your order.
Descriptions of product finishes are for guidance only.
11. All products are offered subject to availability.